This web site and the information contained in the site is copyright Glasgow Lunchtime Theatre 2009. All rights reserved.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
By using this site, you signify your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use this site. Glasgow Lunchtime Theatre may modify these Terms and Conditions at anytime. Please read carefully:
1. Whilst we try to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information on this site. We advise you to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it;
2. The material found on this site may not be used for commercial purposes;
3. Any copies taken must retain any copyrights or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material;
4. You are prohibited from removing any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained;
5. We endeavour to ensure that the material contained on the web-site is accurate and complete at the date first published. You should further recognise that information contained on this web-site may become out of date over time;
6. The web-site and the information contained in it is provided for your use “AS IS” without any warranty (whether express or implied) of any kind;
7. Glasgow Lunchtime Theatre does not accept any liability for loss or damage however caused which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of the Glasgow Lunchtime Theatre. Glasgow Lunchtime Theatre does not accept responsibility for any such loss arising out of or reliance on information contained on Group’s website;
8. The copying and use of the Glasgow Lunchtime Theatre logo is not permitted without prior approval of Glasgow Lunchtime Theatre ;
9. We may store E-Mail addresses for our own purposes, which may include contacting you with information that we believe may be of interest to you.
Changes to Web-Site
The format and content of this web-site may be changed at any time without notice. The operation of this web-site may also be suspended or discontinued for support or maintenance work, in order to update its content or for any other reason. Access may be terminated either in relation to specific users or generally at any time and without notice.
Glasgow Lunchtime Theatre does not collect personal information about individual users except when such individuals specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis. If you communicate with us by e-mail you are voluntarily providing us with your e-mail address, and if you fill out an enquiry form or a ‘register of interest’ form you are voluntarily providing us with the information you enter. We will only use this information to communicate with you. Personally identifiable information on individual users will not be given, sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.