We’re hiring: Communications Officer
A Play, A Pie and A Pint is seeking an enthusiastic, experienced individual to be the organisation’s new Communications Officer.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Producer and Artistic Team, leading on the development and delivery of an effective marketing strategy for the organisation, as well as the promotion of more than 30 new plays a year at Òran Mór in the West End of Glasgow.
Working in a fast-paced environment in a busy arts hub, the Communications Officer will work within a small team of dedicated core staff to deliver a huge output of work. They will have experience of working in comms, preferably within an arts setting, with an eye for new and exciting trends within marketing.
This professional opportunity will suit someone who can think creatively and strategically, and is passionate about reaching new audiences and nurturing existing ones.
Full details and application pack are available:
Fee and Working Conditions
- This is a fixed term contract for two years (to be reviewed thereafter) at a rate of £25,000k pro rata
- The hours of work are for 21 hours per week or 0.6 FTE and are flexible – though daily, or regular, attendance is preferable
- The nature of the position (i.e. freelance or PAYE) is flexible and will be adapted to the successful candidate’s requirements
- Application is by CV (incl. 2 references) and a covering letter of explaining why you’re an appropriate candidate for this post
- Please send applications by email only, marked COMMS OFFICER APPLICATION to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for applications is 10.30am on Monday 15th August 2022
- Interviews will be held on Thursday 18th August 2022
- The start date will be discussed with candidates at interview. We hope that the new Communications Officer will join us for our upcoming Autumn Season. Please indicate when you would be able to start from in your application