Our Spring 2022 Season commences on Monday, 14th February 2022 and Tickets are available to purchase through TicketWeb (booking fee applies). A limited number of tickets may be available to purchase at the venue on the day of the performance, but please do book in advance to avoid missing out.
Please note that the Spring 2022 Season will have a maximum seated capacity of 200.
In line with the most recent government guidance, social distancing is no longer required within theatres. This season, all we ask is that you…
- Test regularly, and stay at home if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19
- Wear a mask for the duration of the performance, unless eating, drinking, or medically exempt
SPRING 2022 TICKET PRICES
|Monday||£15 (Student discount £12.50)|
|Tuesday||£15 (Student discount £12.50)|
|Thursday||£15 (Student discount £12.50)|
Ticket price includes a drink (beer, wine or soft drink) plus a pie or a vegan option.
Student discount available on production of valid student card.
COVID-19 TICKET UPDATE
To ensure we can manage capacity and create a safe environment when our Spring 2022 Season begins on 14th February 2022:
- Bookings are encouraged to be made in advance via our ticketing provider TicketWeb, where you can also pre-order your pie. If you are unable to book via TicketWeb, please call the PPP team on 0141 357 6208 at least 24 hours in advance. Alternatively you can email email@example.com. The Box Office will be open for door sales, though please be aware tickets may have sold out on the day of the performance.
- Please bring the name of booking, reference number and/or e-ticket on a phone or tablet. If you need to print your ticket, please be mindful of the environment when doing so.
- In order to help us comply with Scotland’s Test & Protect Programme which remains in place, a condition of booking is your consent to share your contact information with NHS Scotland, should it be required for test & protect purposes.
Covid Cancellations & Refunds
If we have to cancel a show due to COVID infection(s) within the company, and/or isolation compliance, and/or a renewed lockdown, then a full refund will be available to the ticket holder. However, where possible we will reschedule the production for a later date. Audiences should be aware that a rescheduled performance could take a further 6 months+ to put in place.
If the customer has booked and can no longer attend due to a COVID infection and/or needing to isolate, then we ask for them to contact us with as much notice as possible for a refund or to reschedule to an alternative performance. We cannot guarantee a refund or reschedule if we are contacted with less than 24 hours’ notice, in order to allow us time to re-sell the ticket. We respectfully ask that anyone having to cancel or postpone for this reason, send us a screen shot (or similar) of a test and trace notification to isolate or a positive covid test result. Please remember that if a customer is double vaccinated then isolation is not required if they have a negative PCR test result.
Online refunds are managed by our ticket provider TicketWeb and are subject to their processing times.
Available for purchase by arrangement with the PPP team. If you would like to purchase a Season Ticket then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a season ticket or gift voucher, please use the PPP telephone number (0141 357 6208) or email address to book in advance. You can also book seats using your season ticket via TicketWeb, using your unique season ticket code. There is no charge for this service.
All bookings made by season tickets must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
Give the gift of theatre! A Play, a Pie and a Pint gift vouchers are available to purchase over the phone on 0141 357 6208 or by emailing the team.
Vouchers cost £15 each and entitle the bearer to attend any one performance of their choosing within a 12 month window from the date of purchase.
*Please note gift vouchers cannot be used for the Òran Mór Summer or Christmas Pantomimes.
In addition to our meat pie we now offer a vegan alternative. Unfortunately, at this time we cannot cater for gluten-free or other dietary requirements.
We do not operate any age restrictions on our performances. However, please be aware that some shows may contain strong language and adult themes. We leave it up to the discretion of the parent/guardian to judge whether a play is suitable for their child. For more information on specific shows please contact us at: email@example.com