We’re hiring: Producer
A Play, a Pie and a Pint is seeking a highly motivated, experienced individual to be the organisation’s new Producer.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Artistic Director, producing more than 30 new plays a year, the most new-writing of any theatre in the UK, presenting them at Òran Mór in the West End of Glasgow, and beyond.
Working in a fast-paced environment in a busy arts hub, the Producer will work within a small team of dedicated core staff to deliver a huge output of work. They will have experience of working as a senior producer with excellent strategic, financial & budget management and marketing experience.
This unique opportunity will suit someone who can think quickly and strategically, and is passionate about new work.
Full details and application pack are available:
Fee and Working Conditions
- This is a fixed term contract for two years (to be reviewed thereafter) at a rate of £27k per year.
- The hours of work are for 35 hours per week, and are flexible, although regular attendance is required.
- The nature of the position (i.e. freelance or PAYE) is flexible and will be adapted to the successful candidate’s requirements.
- Application is by CV (incl. 2 references) and a letter of application explaining why you’re an appropriate candidate for this post.
- Please send applications by email only, marked PRODUCER APPLICATION to email@example.com
- The deadline for applications is 10.30am on Thursday 1st July 2021.
- Interviews will be held on Friday 9th July 2021.
- The start date will be discussed with candidates at interview. We will be flexible with our approach to the start date. Please indicate when you would be able to start from in your application.