We’re hiring: Production Coordinator
A Play, a Pie and a Pint is seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to be the organisation’s new Production Coordinator [fixed term].
The successful candidate will work collaboratively and across departments to help realise all A Play, a Pie and a Pint productions at Òran Mór in the West End of Glasgow, and beyond.
Working in a fast-paced environment in a busy arts hub, the Production Coordinator will work within a small team of dedicated core staff to deliver a huge output of work. They will have experience of working within a theatre production setting in roles such as stage manager, company manager, crew member, technician or production manager and will work to deliver across a number of traditionally devolved roles.
This unique opportunity will suit someone who can think quickly and calmly, and is passionate about making work for the stage.
We appreciate the hybrid nature of this role and welcome any questions potential candidates might have.
Full details and application pack are available:
Fee and Working Conditions
- This is a fixed term contract for a 43 week period at a rate of £435 per week, plus holiday pay [£474 p/w]. 16 weeks Autumn season – starting on or around 16th August ending 4th December 2021 27 weeks Spring season – starting 17th January ending 23rd July 2022.
- There is potential for extension of contract to work on GLT’s pantomime productions.
- The hours of work are up to 40 hours per week and are flexible according to the needs of the business.
- The nature of the position (i.e. freelance or PAYE) is flexible and will be adapted to the successful candidate’s requirements.
- Application is by CV (incl. 2 references) and a letter of application explaining why you’re an appropriate candidate for this post.
- Please send applications by email only, marked PRODUCTION COORDINATOR APPLICATION to email@example.com if you would like to ask any questions about the post in advance of submitting your application, please email the same address marked PCO QUERY.
- The deadline for applications is 10.30am on 28th July 2021.
- Interviews will be held on 3rd August 2021.